Asparagus salad with chicken
- White asparagus (one bottle)
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 350g chicken breast fillet
- 1 box of canned corn
- 5 decilitres of natural yoghurt
- 2 gloves of garlic
- salt, as many spices as you like
1) We will roast the diced chicken breasts with a little bit of onion, and we spice them with salt and pepper
2) In a deep dish we mix the asparagus (after we already dripped it), the salad and the corn together, then we add and stir them with chicken breasts
3) Crush the garlic with a garlic crusher, mix them with yoghurt and a little bit of salt, then mix and stir them together with the meaty-salad mixture.
If you are at the last phase of your diet, you can ditch the corn.
- Energy: 884 kcal
- Protein: 97g
- Carbs: 70g (if you ditch the corn, this can be greatly reduced, with about 50 grams!)
- Fat: 24g
Ask your question about this article here!
You can ask questions after registration and login!
Please log in!