Cauliflower disguised egg-souffle
Everybody knows the good old eggs rich in protein, but could you believe that you can easily make a superb breakfast without any kind of baking or cooking? If only a microwave oven is available and you don't want to eat any junk food, then you're gonna love this recipe!
What you'll need:
- 2 eggs ("M" sized)
- 1-2 slices of cucumber
- millet balls
- coconut oil
The making of, step-by-step:
1. Grease a mug with cocnut oil so the eggs won't stick to it and can be taken out easily.
2. Put the eggs and cucumbers inside the mug, salt it and mix it well.
3. Put the millet balls in and dip them so they can soften up a little.
4. Put it in the microwave oven for 3 minutes. Once it's done you should take it out of the mug immediately.
5. If everything had gone well all you have to do is eat. Watch out though, we managed to burn our tongue with it so approach with caution! :D
The supplement facts for the souffle:
- Calories: 260 kcal
- Protein: 24 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbs: 8 g
Last but no least here is the making of as a "live broadcast" so your job will be a lot easier!
Ask your question about this article here!
You can ask questions after registration and login!
Please log in!